Earn money through your website, join Affiliate Window

Saturday, September 16, 2006

gFTP 2.0.18 in Ubuntu Linux 6.06


Ubuntu Linux version 6.06 comes with gFTP as its default FTP application. I have gFTP version 2.0.18 installed in my Ubuntu laptop. Having FTP application is important to me because I use it quite often for uploading files to my other websites. I have another blog at http://www.yarramall.com, which I installed WordPress into it. The blog is in Indonesian language and is hosted free of charge by Awardspace.

The gFTP 2.0.18 interface is pretty much similar to other FTP application such as WS-FTP. It has a complete set of menu, easy to use and straightforward. This application is also free to use (but donation is very much accepted). I attach a screenshot of gFTP above, taken this morning when I was uploading some WordPress plugins to Yarramall.

No comments: